Hasselback potatoes, baked until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside and topped with all of the flavours of a fully loaded baked potato including melted cheese, bacon, sour cream and green onions.
- 4 small baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter, sliced thinly
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 strips bacon
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- Slice the potatoes thinly without cutting all the way through.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, stuff the sliced butter and garlic in between a few of the cuts in the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a preheated 400F/200C oven until crispy on the top and tender in the middle, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile cook the bacon until crispy and crumble it.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the cheese and bacon and return to the oven until the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with sour cream, and green onions.
Source: Closet Cooking