First take 500 grams steak fillets, sprinkle some:
– blackpepper – drizzle some vinegar
On each fillet, cook in pressure cooker till done, then break into small pieces. Set aside.
In a pan take 2 onions chopped well, then add in:
– 2 tablespoon butter
– enough oil to braise the onions
Braise onions till transparent, add in 1 full tablespoon garlic paste & braise till light brown.
Then add in: – Handful sweetcorn – 1 big tomato cubed finely – 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
– salt to taste(remember steak also has)
– 1 teaspoon barbecue spice(it’s a seasoning, if you don’t have it, use any seasoning of your choice)
– 1 full teaspoon paprika – 1 teaspoon crushed green chillies or chilli powder
Cook till oil comes up, make sure not to over cook, add in your steak, mix well & add in 1/4 cup nandos wild herb sauce. Cook for 1 minute, switch off stove,
– 1 cup mozzarella cheese
– 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
Mix well till the cheese melts.
Then add in: – 2 tablespoon chopped spring onions
– 6 oregano leaves chopped well – 8 pitted olives cut into rings
Mix well & set aside your filling.
– 2 cups flour
– 1 teaspoon salt – 2 & 1/2 tablespoon oil
– 2 full tablespoon yoghurt – 1/2 teaspoon baking powder – 1 teaspoon fresh mixed herbs or 1/2 teaspoon dried ones
Mix everything well, make a soft dough with hot water, cover dough with a cloth, allow to rest for 5 minutes or less & make equal round balls. Then roll out very thin, spread filling on one, close with other rolled out dough, making sure you press the edges well, so filling doesn’t ooze out when baking them on tawa. Bake on a pre heated tawa on medium to high on gas, careful when turning, also drizzle little oil or brush some butter as it’s getting done. Remove on a cooling rack & serve hot!
Remember me & my family in your prayers & hope you enjoy!
Recipe credit: Summaiyah Dudhia Dawoodjee @whatssumicooking