The long awaited matric results for 2020 will be released tomorrow. There are several ways for learners to get their matric results.
Using a Cell Phone
Get your results by dialling the USSD Code using your phone or by sending an SMS to 35685.
- The USSD Code you must use is *120*35658#. Follow the steps provided, enter your ID number and get your results per subject.
- When you register for your matric results using SMS, send through your ID and exam number to 35685.
- On the day of release, you will get a confirmation message with your marks.
Most News websites will update matric scores on the day of the release. It however will not be full grades and will only let you know if you passed or not.
Directly From Your School
You can go to your school to get your marks per subject. Most high schools will plan a final ceremony on this day for their matric students.
The government posts the results through the Department of Basic Education website. Follow the instructions below to access your results:
- Visit education.gov.za
- Register using your details. You can register online now until 22 February 2021.
- Click on the link for 2020 NSC exam results.
- Enter your examination number.
- Your results will appear on the screen. Click the download button and print.
Register with SABC to receive results via sms
SMS your exam number to 45856
• The system will verify the exam number. The exam number must be correct in order to be accepted.
• Learners will be charged R1-50 per SMS, free SMS’s do not apply.
Or use USSD
• Dial *120*45856# enter exam number to register
• You will be charged R1-50 per minute
• Results will be sent to your phone once they are available
The Sabc also offers a call centre for students that have queries regarding the release of results. The call centre is open Monday to Friday, from 08:00 to 17:00. On Tuesday, 23 February however, the call centre will be open from 00:01 to 17:00. 011 507 4630